I have a lot of stuff going at once and I need to write it all down somewhere. This is as close to a diary as I will ever get.
Monday, October 31, 2011
Obama, the OWS and the real problem.
Apparently Obama is attempting to side with the OWS. He does so to gain enough votes for reelection. As Obama has show more often than not he will go with whomever has the most attention to gain any momentum he can. I believe that he has severely underestimated the tolerance of we the people for the abuse we have suffered and his actions should be apparent to voters by now. We as a nation must prevent his reelection and anyone that resembles him gaining office. The puppetry must stop here, before anymore damage can be done. I think a much more thorough analysis of the candidates is in order. We as a nation are in a downward spiral and it will take a very goal minded and driven person to accomplish even the most basic changes in the four years they are given. Congress needs to suffer similar changes as well. Pain often times equals growth and I hope that the citizens of the U.S have suffered long enough not to buy any more promises without proof. I hope as well that the public is ready for a real education instead of using infomercials as confidence in the candidate. That juvenile drive to except what anyone says except those in authority must end as well; and must be replaced with need to put authority in the hands of those that can wield it properly. Ultimately the government is by us for us and these problems are our fault as a nation because we did out of desperation and not good sense. It is we take it all back, but in order to do that we need a brilliant and driven leader surrounded by knowledgeable and dedicated people and backed by an equally knowledgeable and dedicated congress. Until then no change will be made.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment